The library has 3 ways for you to print items. All prints are 10 cents per side.
- Come in during our regular hours and use one of our computers and print items. Computer time is limited.
- Use PrinterOn from home or from your mobile device to have your documents ready to print in the Adult Services area.
- Fill out our remote printing form below and pick up your prints at Curbside Pickup.
Curbside Pickup Printing
Send us a printing job and we'll print it for you and have it ready for pickup.
Allow a 3-day turnaround for printing requests. Documents need to be picked up within 30 days. All payments final; no refunds.
- Upload your documents to be printed by the library.
- You will need to fill out a separate form for each file you want to be printed, however, you can pay for all of them together at one time.
- All color or black & white copies are .10¢ per side.