The library currently offers 3 ways to print/copy materials for our patrons.
- Come into the library during our regular opening hours and use our copier, or computers for printing.
- Use Curbside Printing, by sending a printing job to our Adult Services department who will print it for you, and have it ready for pickup curbside. See instructions below.
- Send a printing job directly to our copier using PrinterOn, and pickup in the library. See instructions below.
Currently PrinterOn and printing in the library will require cash for payments.
Social distancing and masks are required for entering the library.
Instructions - The PrinterOn site has additional information.
- Click here or the PrinterOn icon above.
- The link will go to the PrinterOn website.
- Select your printer and fill in your email address for identification in the library.
- In the "select document" box click “Browse” button to locate the file you wish to print.
- Click the green printer icon. A new window will appear while it's processing and will let your know when your job has been processed. (May take a couple of minutes.) To add another file click on the "<<" button to return to the previous page and browse for another file.
- When you are finished, go to the Print Release Station at the library to print out your jobs. You pay for them for them at the library. All color or black & white copies are .10¢ per side.
Please contact Adult Services for any assistance you may need.
Curbside Printing and Pickup
- Upload your documents to be printed by the library and delivered via curbside.
- You will need to fill out a separate form for each file you want to be printed, however, you can pay for all of them together at one time.
- All color or black & white copies are .10¢ per side.
- Tax forms may be requested free of charge.
- Tax instructions will be charged at the printing rate.