The Grayslake Area Public Library has partnered with Illinois ePay to provide you with a secure, convenient, and easy way to make payments for library fines and fees, book sales, and donations to the library.
We encourage our patrons to avoid overdue fines by signing up at the Circulation Desk for due date reminder notices, which are sent by email two days before materials are due. Patrons can also check due dates and renew items by logging in to your account.
Payments can be made with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. You do not need to create an account, you can use the “Make a one-time payment” button for most transactions.
To use ePay/JetPay, please follow these steps:
- Click Here
- Click “Make a one-time payment” button
- Select a payment category
- Fill out form and press “Add item and checkout”
- Follow the next steps for adding an email, providing your payment information, and confirming your payment.
- After you complete the online form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep the email confirmation for your records.
Please allow two business days (Monday-Friday) for your account information at the library to be updated or for your donation to be acknowledged. If you are paying fees or fines so that you can check out, renew, or place a hold on items today, please complete your payment online and bring the email confirmation to the library circulation desk or call the circulation desk at (847) 223-5313 with your transaction ID.
Please note that we do not charge a service fee.