It’s not easy being a Teen. Sometimes you have questions that may be difficult or embarrassing to ask. Obviously, the library is a good place to start. We have lots of books you can read about a number of sensitive topics. For more privacy, feel free to use the self-checkout station.
- Community Youth Network: (847) 548-6000
- Lake County Health Department:(847) 377-8000
- Lake County State’s Attorney’s Office: (847) 377-3000
- Lake County Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders : (630) 577-1330
- Northern IL Council on Alcohol & Substance Abuse (NICASA): (847) 546-6450
- PADS Crisis Services : (847) 689-4357
- A Safe Place: (847) 249-4450
- Suicide Prevention Services: Depression Hotline (630) 482-9696
- Tri-County Pregnancy & Parenting Services Center: (847) 231-4651
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center: (847) 244-1187 Support Line (847) 872-7799
Always remember: YOU belong @ your library.