We continue to monitor the IL Regional COVID-19 Resurgence Criteria daily, http://bit.ly/
As changes may occur on a daily basis, call (847)223-5313, check the website, or follow us on Facebook before coming to the library.
Services Available @
- Browse the collection and checkout items
- Voter Registration
- Computers with limited staff assistance
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Library card registration and renewal
Services Available by Appointment Only
- Use of our makerspace, The Hub, equipment; laser cutter, 3D printer, etc. Call (847)665-1046 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule an appointment.
- Notary appointments available by calling (847)223-5313. Hours are limited and based on staff availability.
Quick Library News
- Our online pumpkin decorating contest has been extended through Oct. 25. See our calendar for more information.
- The library will only be open for voting on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3. YOUR library @Home will be available here on our website.
- Recycle Your Pumpkin @ the Library!
Saturday, Nov 7 from 9 am - 12 pm